Wednesday, February 25, 2009

STUNTS!


Owen is just full of STUNTS!
Again....I'm convinced....boys just get into more and try more! I'm watching Owen's personality blossom and loving the opportunity to see the difference between boys and girls! Get a kick of the things he does. He's quite the climber. I should be more concerned with getting him down, but I have to get a picture. (You understand, right?) The one with the grate shows his ingenuity. He opens the vertical cupboard and grabs out whatever he can and walks around the house with it AND get this....he even puts it back - most times without asking. This picture was just to show you all how incredibly handsome he is!

2 comments:

MommyB said...

How fun, and crazy!! :)

Stacy said...

I've taken lots of photos when I should have been rescuing or reprimanding. :P