Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jerk Chicken Nachos & Asparagus



I really am enjoying my new job, if you can call it that. Being a Pampered Chef consultant has so many perks, not least of which (for me) is that it can help you learn to cook and have recipes galore. JERK CHICKEN NACHOS- Andrew didn't think this was dinner. So they are normally more of an appetizer, but if you want dinner tonight then you'll eat them - and ASPARAGUS. Owen didn't think so much of the asparagus (yes, he's spitting it out). It was actually the first time that I have ever prepared this veggie. It was yummy - we'll keep trying on Owen and Lauren. And well....Lauren enjoys being like Mommy and wanted to cut the lime with the kitchen shears. With supervision - there's no harm! Here's to hoping that my kids learn to eat healthy and don't turn out picky like me!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lauren's face cracks me up..."He, he, he! I'm cuttin' them limes!"