Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let's Dance!

Lauren's really getting into dancing. It's fun to watch her start jumping and twirling around the room. I observe that she likes to watch her reflection in the TV or mirror. It doesn't matter the song, she can boogie to anything. I have to be a little careful though that she doesn't get carried away and step on her brother. This particular day I had to catch her in action because as the song started she wanted to engage Owen (aka Owie)and ran over and grabbed his arms. LET'S DANCE! She gently swayed him side to side and he adoringly smiled up at her. She's quite the entertainer, but sometimes her volume is a little loud. She gets in his face and yells, "Hi, Owie!" She's great with her brother overall. I can't wait to see how they'll interact when they get older. I pray that they are the best of friends!

6 comments:

MommyB said...

Yeah you have a blog. It's so neat to hear about your family. It seems like Lauren and Owen have lots of fun together!!

Stacy said...

How very sweet! Thanks for sharing Jennifer!

Liana said...

Yay, finally you've got your blog going!
SO fun to see updates on the kiddos!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures...I really need to get a baby squeeze from Owen soon! He's growing so fast! Love you lots!

Jenn said...

Hi! I got your comment! I'd be happy to answer any questions! Whatis your email address?

Unknown said...

These pictures are adorable, Jenn. I love the one of Owen on the floor smiling up at Lauren! I also think it's funny that you put the one of Lauren in the stroller ready for her walk on here. That was so funny! Hope you're all doing well. Talk to you soon!